are used for
Personalized nutrition and diet technologies
Microbiome based liquid-biopsy and diagnostic
Next generation probiotics and biotherapeutics
- Microbiome analysis report
- Personalized diet model
- Personalized pre- & probiotic suggestions
Our microbiome-based liquid-biopsy product family provides non-invasive early disease detection biotech kits and software.
AI agents discover liquid biopsy biomarkers via data-mining ENBIOSIS Biobank. Our bioscience team then translates these biomarkers into biotech products.
Long term products
*Therapeutic: 78% Success In Treating IBS, IBS Management Service On Sale, %83 Success In Treating Chronic Constipation
- Disease management with microbiome diet
- Bacteriophage therapy
- Personal therapy solutions
- Smart microbiome transplant
ENBIOSIS microbiome platform
ENBIOSIS generic framework gathers microbiome samples and lifestyle&health information by mail-in-kits or on-site from the users via a panel of applications. The samples are subject to next-generation sequencing and the data generated are placed in the biobank to be mined by AI algorithms to return the specific solutions. This generalized pipeline applicable to a range of add-on solutions sharing the same operation system.
IP & Competitive landscape
In-house & Protected
Patent & Licences
- Data-driven novel biomarkers
- SOTA non-invasive diagnostics
- Microbiome based health network supported by ENBIOSIS Biobank
- Unified platform for a spectrum of applications
New generic probiotics
Diagnosis of gastrointestinal diseases based on gut microbiome
Phase 2 – 3
Phase 1: Basic study, Data collection, Bioinformatic
Phase 2: Wet lab, Algo. development
Phase 3: Clinical study, Certificates
Phase 4: Sale
* Our clinical study on IBS has demonstrated a success rate of 78% and the results were published in Gut Microbes (Impact Factor: 11.7).
* Our clinical study on chronic constipation has demonstrated a success rate of 83% and the results were published in JCM (Impact Factor: 5.1).
We intend to expand our business by introducing new products that will be the result of an extensive research.
New generic probiotics & GMO probiotic
We have isolated novel probiotics strains from healthy human microbiome that could be employed as probiotics supplements. Additionally, our biomarker discovery algorithms have mined biosynthetic gene clusters that are strong candidates for promoting human health when integrated into GMO probiotics.
We need to collaborate with synthetic biology talents to engineer GMO probiotics and proceed to industrial-level supplement production.